List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andy Eastham Date:April 18 2006 1:04pm
Subject:RE: Reply / Return Address of this List
View as plain text
Ok,

As expected, multiple flames were sent in my direction for suggesting that
this list should behave in the way that a logical person would expect it to.

I accept that this was probably done for a reason, and that other lists work
this way (though I've never seen one), so maybe I'd feel better if someone
could actually tell me a reason why it is better this way?

Thanks,

Andy

RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListJay Blanchard18 Apr
  • RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListAndy Eastham18 Apr
    • RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListAlec.Cawley18 Apr
      • RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListJason Teagle18 Apr
        • RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListSST - Adelaide)18 Apr
      • Re: Reply / Return Address of this ListMartijn Tonies18 Apr
RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListJay Blanchard18 Apr
RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListJay Blanchard18 Apr
  • RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListAndy Eastham18 Apr
Re: Reply / Return Address of this ListMichael Stassen18 Apr
RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListJay Blanchard18 Apr
  • Re: Reply / Return Address of this ListRob Munsch19 Apr