List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Blanchard Date:April 18 2006 12:43pm
Subject:RE: Reply / Return Address of this List
View as plain text
[snip]
However, if the subject has been addressed and the decision made, then
there's just no point in this topic. I guess those of us that don't like
it,
or don't like people inadvertently posting personal replies thanks to
that
decision, should simply find another list.
[/snip]

Either that or learn how to move their cursor 1" to the right before
they click.

Have you STFA for this? Again, Alec points out that there was probably
good reason for setting it up like this. Again, I will point out that
several are like this.
Thread
RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListJay Blanchard18 Apr
  • RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListAndy Eastham18 Apr
    • RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListAlec.Cawley18 Apr
      • RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListJason Teagle18 Apr
        • RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListSST - Adelaide)18 Apr
      • Re: Reply / Return Address of this ListMartijn Tonies18 Apr
RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListJay Blanchard18 Apr
RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListJay Blanchard18 Apr
  • RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListAndy Eastham18 Apr
Re: Reply / Return Address of this ListMichael Stassen18 Apr
RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListJay Blanchard18 Apr
  • Re: Reply / Return Address of this ListRob Munsch19 Apr