List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:abhishek jain Date:April 18 2006 5:34am
Subject:Fetch and updation in single step/query
View as plain text
Dear Friends,
I run several processes and they need to query the mysql 5.0.8 database
simultaneously .I have a config table which have the record id. I need to
fetch that and increment that .What I feel that the same record id is
fetched by different simultaneosly before i update .Can anyone help me in
either:
1)telling me a single query which will fetch and incr. in the same query. so
the problem of simultaneously queries are solved.
2)A system by which delaying the other queries are done, I use PHP .
Expecting a quick reply.
Thanks,
Abhishek Jain

Thread
Fetch and updation in single step/queryabhishek jain18 Apr
  • Re: Fetch and updation in single step/queryMichael Kruckenberg19 Apr