List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dotan Cohen Date:April 17 2006 7:13am
Subject:Re: Should we petition GoDaddy?
View as plain text
On 4/16/06, Nicolas Verhaeghe <nicolas@stripped> wrote:
> I am slowly considering leaving GoDaddy, who has a very good bandwidth and
> ok tech support (I have seen better but much much worse) and acceptable
> prices, but unfortunately does not support MySQL 5 and PHP 5 either.
>
> I wonder if I could give these people a chance but one thing I'd like to do
> is see if we could petition these guys and simply threaten to close out our
> accounts if they do not get on with the music.
>
> The current version of MySQL is 3.23. I have no time upgrading my dedicated
> server to a RedHat machine with custom PHP and MySQL, I don't have the time
> to do that.
>
> Who think we could make them make the right move and pretty quickly?

When you do leave, make sure and tell them why. Also stress your
opinion of their move to MS software.

Dotan
http://IE-Only.com
Thread
MySQL 4.1.11 innodb cache can't be flushed after restart ?Charles Q. Shen7 Apr
  • Re: MySQL 4.1.11 innodb cache can't be flushed after restart ?Philippe Poelvoorde7 Apr
    • RE: MySQL 4.1.11 innodb cache can't be flushed after restart ?Charles Q. Shen7 Apr
      • Re: MySQL 4.1.11 innodb cache can't be flushed after restart ?Philippe Poelvoorde7 Apr
    • RE: MySQL cache problem - innodb_buffer_pool_size and FS cacheCharles Q. Shen15 Apr
      • Re: MySQL cache problem - innodb_buffer_pool_size and FS cacheDan Nelson15 Apr
        • RE: MySQL cache problem - innodb_buffer_pool_size and FS cacheCharles Q. Shen15 Apr
          • Re: MySQL cache problem - innodb_buffer_pool_size and FS cacheDan Nelson16 Apr
            • Should we petition GoDaddy?Nicolas Verhaeghe16 Apr
              • RE: Should we petition GoDaddy?David T. Ashley16 Apr
              • Re: Should we petition GoDaddy?James Eaton17 Apr
                • Re: Should we petition GoDaddy?David Logan17 Apr
              • Re: Should we petition GoDaddy?Dotan Cohen17 Apr