List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Guy Scharf Date:April 16 1999 11:49pm
Subject:PowerDesigner & MySQL
View as plain text
I am using PowerDesigner to design a database.  Does anyone know where I
can get a DEF file for PowerDesigner to generate SQL statements
optimized for MySQL?  And to compute database sizes?

Or, if there isn't such a beast, can anyone suggest which of the better
known SQL systems I might select in PowerDesigner to be most compatible
with MySQL?  PowerDesigner supports the likes of Oracle, Sybase, etc.,
etc.

Thanks!

Guy
Thread
PowerDesigner & MySQLGuy Scharf17 Apr
  • Re: PowerDesigner & MySQLChris Cochella17 Apr