List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ravi Malghan Date:April 10 2006 7:20pm
Subject:How to pass parameters in MYSQL
View as plain text
Hi: I have a statement such as follows

SELECT EVENT_DATA.dstport WHERE
FROM_UNIXTIME(utime,'%Y-%m-%d') = (CURDATE() -
INTERVAL 1 DAY) ORDER BY EVENT_DATA.utime;

Instead of using a value of 1 for interval, I want to
pass parameters so it will ask for the value when the
sql statement is run. I have tried searching in google
and www.mysql.org and have not had any luck. Does
mysql use different definitions? or can someone
provide some pointers on the web which explains how to
pass parameters with SQL statement.

Thanks
Ravi