List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Lauri Date:April 10 2006 5:44pm
Subject:Making result rows to one row
View as plain text
Best group member,

Many of you probably do not understand the question; neither would I if
someone ask me, so I will explain a little bit more.

This is what I have:

SELECT tps.strokes FROM tour_player_score tps join tour_scorecard_hole tsh
WHERE tour_player_id=175 AND tps.scorecard_hole_id=tsh.id ORDER BY
tsh.hole_number;

This generates this:

+---------+
| strokes |
+---------+
|       6 |
|       4 |
|       5 |
|       3 |
|       5 |
|       4 |
|       4 |
|       3 |
|       6 |
+---------+

I would like to retrieve it in one row instead of many rows with one per
row.

s1 s2 s3 s4 s5 s6 s7 s8 s9
6  4  5  3  5  4  4  3  6

Can this be done?

Best regards,
Peter Lauri

Thread
Making result rows to one rowPeter Lauri10 Apr
RE: Making result rows to one rowRobert DiFalco10 Apr
  • RE: Making result rows to one rowPeter Lauri11 Apr
Re: Making result rows to one rowPeter Brawley10 Apr
  • RE: Making result rows to one rowPeter Lauri11 Apr
Re: Making result rows to one rowPeter Brawley11 Apr
  • RE: [SOLVED] Making result rows to one rowPeter Lauri12 Apr