List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:TEIXOEIRA@terra.es Date:April 10 2006 12:09pm
Subject:Re: timestamp & not null
View as plain text
  I need to create a "commands" table. A program will periodically check on this table
whether
there's a pending command for it to execute or not. Whatever the reason, this program
might read a command but not acknowledge it's
execution.
  Other program will check out whether the command timeout has expired or not and so act
accordingly.
  I guess I can use some sort of integer in order to represent it as a unix timestamp, but
I would prefer to use a "timestamp".

  Any suggestions?
  Kind regards