List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:TEIXOEIRA@terra.es Date:April 10 2006 9:30am
Subject:timestamp & not null
View as plain text
Hi!

I created a table and, into it, a timestamp field:
... EXPIRES TIMESTAMP NOT NULL, ...

When I issue the command "describe" it shows the field "expires" allows nulls and defaults
to CURRENT_TIMESTAMP. Also, each time I update
a field other than "expires" in this table, "expires" gets updated to the current
timestamp.

Does anybody know how can I make a timestamp field be "not null"?
Lots of thanks to you all.

Prueba el Nuevo Correo Terra; Seguro, Rápido, Fiable.

Thread
timestamp & not nullTEIXOEIRA@terra.es10 Apr
  • Re: timestamp & not nullMartijn Tonies10 Apr
Re: timestamp & not nullTEIXOEIRA@terra.es10 Apr
  • Re: timestamp & not nullMartijn Tonies10 Apr