List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Sargent Date:April 7 2006 11:07am
Subject:Re: Many Attributes Required Design Query
View as plain text
Hi All,

I forgot to mention, although a general range exists for say, Jeans,
36-44 for existence, there are variations for different areas for
different labels. Example, a 34 for Jean A is say 42 in the waist, but
Jean B is 44, within the same maker. I find that as making it more
complexed. Any further thoughts on this? Cheers.

Mark Sargent.

Thread
Many Attributes Required Design QueryMark Sargent6 Apr
  • Re: Many Attributes Required Design QueryBarry6 Apr
    • Re: Many Attributes Required Design QuerySGreen6 Apr
      • Re: Many Attributes Required Design QueryMark Sargent7 Apr
        • Re: Many Attributes Required Design QueryMark Sargent7 Apr
        • Re: Many Attributes Required Design QueryMark Sargent7 Apr
        • Re: Many Attributes Required Design QuerySGreen7 Apr
  • Re: Many Attributes Required Design QueryMartijn Tonies6 Apr