List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Sargent Date:April 7 2006 5:04am
Subject:Re: Many Attributes Required Design Query
View as plain text
Hi All,

what do you all think about using OSCommerce for this? I have no
previous experience with it, but have been looking at it the last 2days.
This company has been playing with it, but they were concerned with the
many attributes and the requirement of inputting so many records as I
originally stated and whether OSCommerce could be tweaked to get around
that. Whilst not getting away from the initial topic, your thoughts
would be greatly appreciated on using OSCommerce. Pros ad Cons. My
initial responsibility is to gauge what is their best direction for
this. Cheers.

Mark Sargent

Thread
Many Attributes Required Design QueryMark Sargent6 Apr
  • Re: Many Attributes Required Design QueryBarry6 Apr
    • Re: Many Attributes Required Design QuerySGreen6 Apr
      • Re: Many Attributes Required Design QueryMark Sargent7 Apr
        • Re: Many Attributes Required Design QueryMark Sargent7 Apr
        • Re: Many Attributes Required Design QueryMark Sargent7 Apr
        • Re: Many Attributes Required Design QuerySGreen7 Apr
  • Re: Many Attributes Required Design QueryMartijn Tonies6 Apr