List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chai-Hup Chen Date:April 16 1999 6:59pm
Subject:Log file
View as plain text
Hi,
  The log file under /db_dir/mysql/var/my_host.log may grow to be very
huge (>1G each week in my case), which is too big to be read.

Since I have a live system, I can't use a script to remove the log file,
shutdown and restart mysqld. Any way that I can keep the log file in a
readable size?

--
AddALL: one-click new and used book search from 37 on-line sources.
Compares price, inventory, shipping charge and turn around time for your