List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nico Schefer Date:April 3 2006 1:34pm
Subject:Undelete rows with .MYD-File?
View as plain text
Hi!

Today i've dropped a MySQL-table and realized seconds later that i've
dropped the wrong one.. I've saved the .MYD-File and tried to recover it
with a tool (MySQLRecovery 1.5), but it just recovered the structure and
not the data (about 620 rows).
I've searched now all the day and not found anything. Maybe someone
knows how to bring the data back or has got any hint for me?

Binary log is not enabled unfortunately...

http://www.swissmade.com/mysql/shop_item.MYD
http://www.swissmade.com/mysql/shop_item.MYI
http://www.swissmade.com/mysql/shop_item.frm

Thanks a lot!

Nico

--
Nico Schefer
schefer@stripped

Thread
Undelete rows with .MYD-File?Nico Schefer3 Apr
  • Re: Undelete rows with .MYD-File?mysql3 Apr