List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:March 31 2006 2:48pm
Subject:Re: Table Type For PK/FK
View as plain text
>As I have been reading, it appears that the InnoDB Storage Engine
>supports PK/FK relationships. And that the MyISAM does not. But I cannot
>verify that.

That is correct.

Martijn Tonies
Database Workbench - development tool for MySQL and more!
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com
Thread
Table Type For PK/FKScott Purcell31 Mar
  • Re: Table Type For PK/FKsheeri kritzer31 Mar
  • Re: Table Type For PK/FKMartijn Tonies31 Mar
  • Re: Table Type For PK/FKMartijn Tonies31 Mar
    • Re: Table Type For PK/FKsheeri kritzer31 Mar
      • Re: Table Type For PK/FKmysql31 Mar