List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kevin P. O'Brien Date:April 16 1999 6:16pm
Subject:Case Sensitive Searching
View as plain text
I would like to know if anyone can give me some suggestions for Case Sensitive Searching.

User will enter query string in all lower case:  Output is case-insensitive search
User enters at least one uppercase character in query: Output is case-sensitive search.

Kevin P. O'Brien, MCP, CPST <kevino@stripped>
Systems Administration
Irenyx Data Group, Inc.
(Office) 1.250.334.9641 ext.239
(Fax)     1.250.334.2365
(Toll Free) 1.800.275.4260 ext.239

Thread
Case Sensitive SearchingKevin P. O'Brien16 Apr
  • Log fileChai-Hup Chen16 Apr
    • mysql performance way down with phpShalendra Majmundar17 Apr
    • Re: mysql performance way down with phpDaniel Koch17 Apr
      • Re: mysql performance way down with php(Graeme B. Davis)17 Apr
    • Log fileMichael Widenius17 Apr
Re: Case Sensitive SearchingFred Lindberg16 Apr