List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Terry Burton Date:March 28 2006 2:26pm
Subject:Re: CREATE TABLE x AS with ENGINE = ARCHIVE
View as plain text
On 3/28/06, Peter Brawley <peter.brawley@stripped> wrote:
> >I require something along the lines of this:
>
> >CREATE TABLE old AS SELECT * FROM request_log ENGINE=ARCHIVE
>
> CREATE TABLE tblname ENGINE=archive SELECT * FROM request_log;
>
> PB

Excellent. Exactly what I need. Thanks :-)
Thread
CREATE TABLE x AS with ENGINE = ARCHIVETerry Burton28 Mar
  • Re: CREATE TABLE x AS with ENGINE = ARCHIVEPure Web Solution28 Mar
    • Re: CREATE TABLE x AS with ENGINE = ARCHIVETerry Burton28 Mar
  • Re: CREATE TABLE x AS with ENGINE = ARCHIVEPeter Brawley28 Mar
    • Re: CREATE TABLE x AS with ENGINE = ARCHIVETerry Burton28 Mar