List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nick Arnett Date:March 27 2006 9:38pm
Subject:Re: ANN: Database Workbench 2.8.5 released!
View as plain text
On 3/27/06, Martijn Tonies <m.tonies@stripped> wrote:

> Ladies, gentlemen,
>
> Upscene Productions is proud to announce the next
> version of the popular database development tool:
>
> Database Workbench 2.8.5 has been released today!

I'd like to hear more about the stored procedure debugger -- does all the
functionality in the documentation work with MySQL?  Anybody used this with
MySQL, who could describe their experience with it?

I would really love a good SP debugger!

Nick

--

Nick Arnett
narnett@stripped

Thread
ANN: Database Workbench 2.8.5 released!Martijn Tonies27 Mar
  • Re: ANN: Database Workbench 2.8.5 released!Nick Arnett27 Mar
  • SP Debugger (was: Re: ANN: Database Workbench 2.8.5 released!)Martijn Tonies28 Mar
    • Re: SP Debugger (was: Re: ANN: Database Workbench 2.8.5 released!)Greg 'groggy' Lehey29 Mar