List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gabriel PREDA Date:March 27 2006 2:58pm
Subject:Re: Complicated select query
View as plain text
About the first problem I think you need to give us more data !

As for the seccond... I haven't seeeeen such loops yet...

But you can go arround them and do something like:

SELECT * FROM db WHERE (id BETWEEN 5 AND 50)  AND id%5=0

--
Gabriel PREDA
Senior Web Developer

Thread
Complicated select queryBarry27 Mar
  • Re: Complicated select queryGabriel PREDA27 Mar
    • Re: Complicated select queryBarry28 Mar
      • Re: Complicated select queryBarry28 Mar
      • Re: Complicated select queryPure Web Solution28 Mar
  • Re: Complicated select queryPeter Brawley27 Mar