List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:March 26 2006 12:09am
Subject:Re: Loading Data File into Database Table
View as plain text
 >Now, I have another problem:

 >ERROR 13 (HY000): Can't get stat of
'/users/lolajl/documents/development/knitlib/datafiles/standardwttype.txt'
 >(Errcode: 13)

That's permission. is the dir 755?

PB

Lola J. Lee Beno wrote:
> Peter Brawley wrote:
>
>>  >ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
>> manual that corresponds to your >MySQL server version for the right
>> syntax to use near 'standardwttype.txt`
>>
>> Use single quotes not (dreaded) backticks.
>>

> This seems to have fixed one problem.  Now, I have another problem:
>
> ERROR 13 (HY000): Can't get stat of
> '/users/lolajl/documents/development/knitlib/datafiles/standardwttype.txt'
> (Errcode: 13)
>
> Here's the modified query (once I figured that I needed to specify the
> exact path where the file is located):
>
> LOAD DATA INFILE
> '/users/lolajl/documents/development/knitlib/datafiles/standardwttype.txt'
>
> INTO TABLE StandardWeightType
> FIELDS TERMINATED BY '\t'
> LINES TERMINATED BY '\r'
> (standard_wt_type_id, standard_wt_desc, standard_wt_lud);

  • Re: Loading Data File into Database TablePeter Brawley25 Mar
    • Re: Loading Data File into Database TableLola J. Lee Beno25 Mar
      • Re: Loading Data File into Database TableLola J. Lee Beno25 Mar
      • Re: Loading Data File into Database TablePeter Brawley26 Mar