List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zeus V. Panchenko Date:April 16 1999 5:45pm
Subject:[Q] to mysql from apache via php3 ...
View as plain text
Hi!

Can anybody direct me, where i can know about the next... How can i avoid
$conn=mysql_connect() in each script with query? I mean, how can i login
onece and work further without necessity to call mysql_connect() just as
in aplication mysql ... I was trying mysql_pconnect() but the same ...

In other words, how could i:

1. Loging MySQL on the page 1;
2. Not loging, but select something from some database using results of 1.

Any idea?
--
Zeus V. Panchenko
phone: +380(62)3370170	 	     mailto: zeus@stripped