List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dwane P Atkins Date:March 23 2006 4:25pm
Subject:RE: Freeradius and MySql
View as plain text
*      a) Verify that you have actually GRANTED permission for the
account you are trying to authenticate with

SELECT user, host from mysql.user where user ='radius';

mysql> SELECT user, host from mysql.user where user ='radius';

+--------+-----------+

| user   | host      |

+--------+-----------+

| radius | %         |

| radius | localhost |

+--------+-----------+

2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

SHOW GRANTS FOR 'user'@'host';

mysql> SHOW GRANTS FOR 'radius'@'localhost';

| Grants for radius@localhost                                |

| GRANT USAGE ON *.* TO 'radius'@'localhost'                 |

| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `radius`.* TO 'radius'@'localhost' |

2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

As you can see, it looks like I have granted permissions to the user,
radius@localhost for db radius.  I am not sure what to do next.

Thanks

Dwane