List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:March 23 2006 4:24pm
Subject:Re: Question about autoincrement ID
View as plain text
>So I must do a big SELECT and then check my self every time (for each
INSERT),
>which IDs are free?

No, you just ignore "deleted" IDs.

What's the point?

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
Question about autoincrement ID(saf)23 Mar
  • Re: Question about autoincrement IDSGreen23 Mar
    • Re: Question about autoincrement ID(saf)23 Mar
      • Re: Question about autoincrement IDAlec.Cawley23 Mar
      • Re: Question about autoincrement IDSGreen23 Mar
        • Re: Question about autoincrement IDmysql23 Mar
  • Re: Question about autoincrement IDMartijn Tonies23 Mar
Re: Question about autoincrement ID(saf)23 Mar