List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kyle Johnson Date:March 23 2006 1:47am
Subject:Authenticating MySQL off of an LDAP
View as plain text
Hey everybody,

I'm new to the lists, but I had a question about authenticating a MySQL
database; I wondered if anybody knew how to authenticate off of an LDAP
instead of the default mysql table? Or if it's even possible? So far we have
had no success browsing the docs or anywhere else online. I know it's
possible to go the other way, authenticate services off of a MySQL backend,
so I guess I'm looking to go the opposite direction. Any thoughts anybody
has would be much appreciated. Thanks.

-Kyle

Thread
Authenticating MySQL off of an LDAPKyle Johnson23 Mar
  • Re: Authenticating MySQL off of an LDAPDan Nelson23 Mar