List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Ziggy Lubowa Date:March 18 2006 3:58pm
Subject:Re: GUI Tools for administering and reporting
View as plain text
You could try Cacti, it can graph applications as well as poll node health
and statistics e.t.c.

Cacti is a complete network graphing solution designed to harness the
power of RRDTool's data storage and graphing functionality. Cacti provides
a fast poller, advanced graph templating, multiple data acquisition
methods, and user management features out of the box. All of this is
wrapped in an intuitive, easy to use interface that makes sense for
LAN-sized installations up to complex networks with hundreds of devices.

http://www.cacti.net/download_cacti.php

hope this helps