List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yves Glodt Date:March 17 2006 4:09pm
Subject:Re: getting table metadata
View as plain text
On Friday 17 March 2006 16:50, Martijn Tonies wrote:
> Hello Yves,

<snip>

> As I said -- take  a look at the SHOW commands in the documentation :-)

"show columns from TABLE" seems to be what I need, thanks to you and the other
posters, have a nice weekend! (and sorry for the noise)

best regards,
Yves

> There's "show columns" for example.
>
> Martijn Tonies
> Database Workbench - development tool for MySQL, and more!
> Upscene Productions
> http://www.upscene.com
> My thoughts:
> http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
> Database development questions? Check the forum!
getting table metadataYves Glodt17 Mar
  • Re: getting table metadataMartijn Tonies17 Mar
    • Re: getting table metadataYves Glodt17 Mar
      • Re: getting table metadataКосов Евгений17 Mar
      • RE: getting table metadataGordon17 Mar
  • Re: getting table metadatamysql17 Mar