List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:March 16 2006 1:39pm
Subject:True Propositions (was Re: Accountability with MySQL)
View as plain text

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0321197844/databasede095-20/103-0880452-0854264?creative=327641&camp=14573&adid=0VQ1KDVJ56MV7389RPEQ&link_code=as1

> Hmm, I had hoped for a citation to a free online document that I could
read.
> I don't fancy the thought of spending $100+ US on a book just to argue the
> fine points of database design....
>
> Then again, I didn't ask for a link to a free source of this information
so
> I can't fault you for your link, it (presumably) answers the question.

You will find the true-thingy also in here:
http://www.dbdebunk.com/page/page/2928212.htm

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
Accountability with MySQLBruno B B Magalháes14 Mar
  • Re: Accountability with MySQLMartijn Tonies14 Mar
    • Re: Accountability with MySQLBruno B B Magalháes14 Mar
  • Re: Accountability with MySQLSGreen14 Mar
    • Re: Accountability with MySQLMartijn Tonies14 Mar
    • Re: Accountability with MySQLRhino14 Mar
    • Re: Accountability with MySQLMartijn Tonies14 Mar
    • Re: Accountability with MySQLRhino15 Mar
      • Re: Accountability with MySQLJames Harvard15 Mar
    • Re: Accountability with MySQLMartijn Tonies15 Mar
    • Re: Accountability with MySQLMartijn Tonies15 Mar
    • Re: Accountability with MySQLRhino15 Mar
    • Re: Accountability with MySQLMartijn Tonies15 Mar
      • Re: Accountability with MySQLStephen Cook16 Mar
    • Re: Accountability with MySQLRhino15 Mar
      • Re: Accountability with MySQLJames Harvard16 Mar
    • Re: Accountability with MySQLMartijn Tonies16 Mar
      • Re: Accountability with MySQLMark Leith16 Mar
    • Re: Accountability with MySQLMartijn Tonies16 Mar
      • Re: Accountability with MySQLJames Harvard16 Mar
      • Re: Accountability with MySQLAlec.Cawley16 Mar
        • Re: Accountability with MySQLMartijn Tonies16 Mar
          • Re: Accountability with MySQLAlec.Cawley16 Mar
          • Re: Accountability with MySQLJames Harvard16 Mar
          • RE: Accountability with MySQLGordon16 Mar
            • On MySQL Views (Re: Accountability with MySQL)Martijn Tonies16 Mar
    • Re: Accountability with MySQLMartijn Tonies16 Mar
    • Coalesce (was: Re: Accountability with MySQL)Martijn Tonies16 Mar
    • True Propositions (was Re: Accountability with MySQL)Martijn Tonies16 Mar