List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mojtaba Faridzad Date:March 15 2006 8:33pm
Subject:MySQL Query Browser 1.1.20 problem
View as plain text
Hi,

I installed this version of browser but it's not working properly. For
example, I don't see the command window on the top of the browser to type my
command. Do you have the same problem?

Also I noticed that when I go to mysql.mysql.com to download the commercial
version of MySQL, I am only able to download the old versions of MySQL (4.1)
or other tools. Do you have the same problem?

Thanks

Thread
What is the proper (least expensive) way to do thisConnie A. Logg15 Mar
  • Re: What is the proper (least expensive) way to do thisMartijn Tonies15 Mar
    • Re: What is the proper (least expensive) way to do thisRedRed!com IT Department15 Mar
      • Re: What is the proper (least expensive) way to do thisgerald_clark16 Mar
  • MySQL Query Browser 1.1.20 problemMojtaba Faridzad15 Mar