List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:古雷 Date:March 15 2006 7:10am
Subject:insert my_ulonglong data with C API
View as plain text
Hello,everyone!

My table has a bigint column which needs store 8bytes integer.

I looked up in Mysql Menual. It seems that , if I use C API I can only use preapared statement functions to insert bigint values.
I can not use mysql_real_query or mysql_query to insert bigint values because I do not know how to convert a my_ulonglong to a string or character array.
Am I right?
Any ideas?

Thanks.

Regards,

Gu Lei
Thread
insert my_ulonglong data with C API古雷15 Mar
  • Re: insert my_ulonglong data with C APIDan Nelson15 Mar
  • Re: insert my_ulonglong data with C API古雷15 Mar
    • Re: insert my_ulonglong data with C APIPooly15 Mar
    • Re: insert my_ulonglong data with C APIDan Nelson15 Mar
  • Re: insert my_ulonglong data with C API古雷16 Mar