List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ryan lwf Date:March 8 2006 9:49am
Subject:How to Log Warnings and Errors from queries
View as plain text
Hi all,

I understand that the option log-errors and log-warnings only logs server
related internal errors.  How do I enable logging errors from queries
executed, so that I can fix the problematic query statement accordingly?

The statement "SHOW WARNINGS" and "SHOW ERRORS" does not work on my server
with mysqld-4.0.25 binary version.

Any inputs are appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan.

Thread
How to Log Warnings and Errors from queriesryan lwf10 Mar
  • Re: How to Log Warnings and Errors from queriesDan Nelson10 Mar
    • Re: How to Log Warnings and Errors from queriesryan lwf10 Mar
      • Re: How to Log Warnings and Errors from queriesKishore Jalleda10 Mar
      • RE: How to Log Warnings and Errors from queriesRithish Saralaya13 Mar
        • Re: How to Log Warnings and Errors from queriesryan lwf13 Mar
  • Re: How to Log Warnings and Errors from queriesSubscriptions10 Mar
    • RE: How to Log Warnings and Errors from queriesIng. Edwin Cruz10 Mar