List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Rossi Date:March 9 2006 4:34am
Subject:bytefx native provider for .NET and mysql5
View as plain text
Hi there, ive been tyring to find a native provider for .NET , as I had
followed the .NET example via an article on the mysql site which uses
the ODBC connector, however it states on the mysql .NET info page that
ODBC is slower than a native provider. My issue is the bytefx provider
has an old client, possibly for Mysql 4.0 so it cant authenticate
properly. Im running Mysql5 , is there a version of this that is
compatible with Mysql5 ? let me know thanks.

Thread
bytefx native provider for .NET and mysql5Dan Rossi9 Mar
  • Re: bytefx native provider for .NET and mysql5Dan Rossi9 Mar
  • Complex QueryElkinFernando Ortiz14 Mar
    • Re: Complex QuerySGreen14 Mar
    • Re: Complex QueryPeter Brawley14 Mar