List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nicolas Verhaeghe Date:March 9 2006 4:25am
Subject:RE: Need help with a Basic Query.
View as plain text
That SQL 101.

It's a basic INSERT / SELECT.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/4.1/en/insert-select.html

Scroll down for the examples.

-----Original Message-----
From: clint lenard [mailto:clint.lenard@stripped]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:54 PM
To: mysql@stripped
Subject: Need help with a Basic Query.

Hey Guys,

  I was wondering if I could get some assistance with building a Simple
Import Script using PHP and MySQL. Basically I'm trying to pull info out
of one Table and Insert it into the other Table.

Can anyone show me a simple example of this? I can figure out how to do
the rest if I had a simple example.

Thanks!

- Clint