List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:clint lenard Date:March 9 2006 3:54am
Subject:Need help with a Basic Query.
View as plain text
Hey Guys,

  I was wondering if I could get some assistance with building a
Simple Import Script using PHP and MySQL. Basically I'm trying to pull
info out of one Table and Insert it into the other Table.

Can anyone show me a simple example of this? I can figure out how to
do the rest if I had a simple example.

Thanks!

- Clint
Thread
Need help with a Basic Query.clint lenard9 Mar
  • RE: Need help with a Basic Query.Nicolas Verhaeghe9 Mar
  • Re: Need help with a Basic Query.mysql9 Mar
  • Re: Need help with a Basic Query.Peter Brawley9 Mar