List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kishore Jalleda Date:March 8 2006 4:13pm
Subject:Re: How can I observe mysqld?
View as plain text
although mytop would give you overall performance statistics  , you can
monitor the processes/queries/threads for a specific database using the
switch "d" ( if thats what you are looking for)

JFYI: type in "?" in the mytop window and it would give you a full list of
options to choose from...

Kishore Jalleda

On 3/8/06, Karl Schock <Karl.Schock@stripped> wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, den 08.03.2006, 12:22 +0200 schrieb Gabriel PREDA:
>
> Hello Gabriel,
>
> > mytop measures the overall performance of the server... it's not
> daatabase
> > bound !
>
> you are right.
>
> > For itself it uses the "test" database... but that has no meaning...
>
> maybe it is meant to confuse clueless people like me. ;-)
>
> > SHOW FULL PROCESSLIST - to get a list of running proceses ( SELECT,
> INSERT,
> > UPDATE, CREATE ....... )
>
> in *every* database - now I see it because I caused a little bit traffic
> in two databases and mytop shows all processes in all databases.
>
> Bye
> Karl

How can I observe mysqld?Karl Schock7 Mar
  • Re: How can I observe mysqld?Kishore Jalleda7 Mar
    • Re: How can I observe mysqld?Karl Schock7 Mar
      • Re: How can I observe mysqld?Karl Schock7 Mar
  • Re: How can I observe mysqld?Daniel da Veiga7 Mar
    • Re: How can I observe mysqld?Karl Schock7 Mar
  • Re: How can I observe mysqld?mysql7 Mar
    • Re: How can I observe mysqld?Karl Schock7 Mar
RE: How can I observe mysqld?Ryan Stille8 Mar
Re: How can I observe mysqld?mysql8 Mar
RE: How can I observe mysqld?Karl Schock8 Mar
  • Re: How can I observe mysqld?Gabriel PREDA8 Mar
Re: How can I observe mysqld?Karl Schock8 Mar
  • Re: How can I observe mysqld?Kishore Jalleda8 Mar