List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:SGreen Date:March 7 2006 3:32pm
Subject:Re: Merge tables: how to get the "insert_method"?
View as plain text
"Martijn Tonies" <m.tonies@stripped> wrote on 03/07/2006 09:57:17 AM:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone got a clue where to get a hold of "insert_method"
> after creating the table?
>
> Is the SHOW CREATE TABLE output the only way to
> get it?
>
> Martijn Tonies
> Database Workbench - tool for InterBase, Firebird, MySQL, Oracle & MS
SQL
> Server
> Upscene Productions
> http://www.upscene.com
> My thoughts:
> http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
> Database development questions? Check the forum!
> http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

"insert_method" ??????

I thought I knew a little about databases and table design but that's a
new term for me. What does it mean and how would I apply it in order to
modify a table's contents?

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine

Thread
Merge tables: how to get the "insert_method"?Martijn Tonies7 Mar
  • Re: Merge tables: how to get the "insert_method"?SGreen7 Mar
    • Re: Merge tables: how to get the "insert_method"?Martijn Tonies7 Mar
      • Re: Merge tables: how to get the "insert_method"?SGreen7 Mar
  • Re: Merge tables: how to get the "insert_method"?Felix Geerinckx7 Mar