List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vinay Date:March 7 2006 2:59pm
Subject:Re: INstalling DBD for mysql--Help needed
View as plain text
Hello Guys,
     I was able to connect to mysql database using perl DBI.

I was using the wrong version of Perl on HP-UX to install the DBI and DBD.
There were two versions , 32 bit and 64 bit perl. by default the 32 bit perl
was picked up. I changed the path to 64 bit perl interpreter and the DBI
created 64 bit objects and I had to use right 64-bit flags for DBD::mysql
installation.

Thanks for all who helped

Vinay