List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ady Wicaksono Date:March 7 2006 1:53pm
Subject:Re: MySQL InnoDB Row insert Calculation
View as plain text
Resend,

Anybody please give me information about different insert performance
between MySQL 5.0.18 and MySQL 4.1.18
as my posting at

http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?22,74279,74279

Thank your

> Heikki
>
> Please see my testing result on MySQL Forum
>
> http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?22,74279,74279#msg-74279
>
> I need explanation about this issue :)
>

> Heikki Tuuri wrote:
>
>> Ady,
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ady Wicaksono"
>> <ady.wicaksono@stripped>

Thread
MySQL InnoDB Row insert CalculationAdy Wicaksono6 Mar
Re: MySQL InnoDB Row insert CalculationHeikki Tuuri7 Mar
  • Re: MySQL InnoDB Row insert CalculationAdy Wicaksono7 Mar
    • Re: MySQL InnoDB Row insert CalculationAdy Wicaksono7 Mar