List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Osvaldo Sommer Date:March 6 2006 10:57pm
Subject:Problem INNODB error 995
View as plain text
We have 4 windows 2003 server with mysql 4.0.12 install in each one. They
have been working for about 1.5 years with no problem.

Two weeks ago, in one server we lost the mysql service, and when we look the
.err file it report a 995 error. We can star the service again and it works.

In the two weeks the service has stop in the same server about 10 times, but
none in the other server. We have the same applications working in each
server.

What can we do to stop the error? We even thought that we have a problem
with windows, so we reinstall it, but the problem continue.

Please help!!!!

Osvaldo Sommer

Thread
Problem INNODB error 995Osvaldo Sommer6 Mar
Re: Problem INNODB error 995Heikki Tuuri7 Mar
  • RE: Problem INNODB error 995Osvaldo Sommer7 Mar
    • Re: Problem INNODB error 995Heikki Tuuri7 Mar