List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jake Peavy Date:March 3 2006 10:38pm
Subject:Re: INstalling DBD for mysql--Help needed
View as plain text
On 3/3/06, Vinay <vinay@stripped> wrote:

> Hello,
>    I am trying to install DBI and mysql DBD for perl on HP-UX 11.23i. I
> have installed DBI successfully but having a hard time installing DBD for
> mysql on HP-UX.
> I am getting make errors while installing. I want to use perl to connect
> to mysql database.
>

> Any help appreciated,
>
> Thank you,
> vinay

how do you think we're going to help?  should I try to perform a Vulcan mind
meld with your server?  Or did you just want me to come over and fix it for
you?

I tell ya what - just give us your server IP, open up telnet, and provide
the root password.

we'll get that nasty DBD!

-jp

Thread
INstalling DBD for mysql--Help neededVinay3 Mar
  • Re: INstalling DBD for mysql--Help neededJake Peavy3 Mar
  • Re: INstalling DBD for mysql--Help neededVinay7 Mar