List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Griffiths Date:March 3 2006 9:27pm
Subject:Re: 1 day left: 75% discount on MySQL/Firebird/InterBase/Oracle/SQL
Server developer tool!
View as plain text
Definitely give this tool a try if you haven't - it has some very powerful features -
schema diffs (and the ability to create
patches, etc - very powerful if you maintain development, quality-assurance, and
production databases).

The ability to sort connections, etc, by machine, by database, etc, is very powerful.

I haven't spent more than a few hours with it, but I was very impressed.

David

Martijn Tonies wrote:
> This week only, because of the 5-year celebration of
> our database development IDE Database Workbench,
> there's a 75% discount on ALL modules.
>
> Database Workbench supports InterBase, MySQL,
> Firebird, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
>
> Feel free to spread this news!
>
> http://www.upscene.com/index.htm?dbw_party_promo.htm

Thread
1 day left: 75% discount on MySQL/Firebird/InterBase/Oracle/SQL Server developer tool!Martijn Tonies3 Mar
  • Re: 1 day left: 75% discount on MySQL/Firebird/InterBase/Oracle/SQLServer developer tool!David Griffiths3 Mar
    • Re: 1 day left: 75% discount on MySQL/Firebird/InterBase/Oracle/SQLServer developer tool!Vince LaMonica3 Mar
      • RE: 1 day left: 75% discount on MySQL/Firebird/InterBase/Oracle/SQL Server developer tool!Charles Walmsley4 Mar
        • Re: 1 day left: 75% discount on MySQL/Firebird/InterBase/Oracle/SQLServer developer tool!Daniel Kasak5 Mar
  • Re: 1 day left: 75% discount on MySQL/Firebird/InterBase/Oracle/SQL Server developer tool!Martijn Tonies3 Mar