List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:wuym Date:April 16 1999 1:53pm
Subject:Re: Can Ignore some Database to write update log
View as plain text
Thanks . I see.

Michael Widenius wrote:

> wuym> Hi, All
> wuym>      I have a problem. can I select some Database in mysql to can write
> wuym> update log.
> wuym> But  Ignore  mysql's system Database("mysql").
>
> wuym> regards
>
> wuym> wuym
>
> Hi!
>
> Sorry, not yet.
>
> (The main problem is to handle queries that involves many
> databases and add an interface to the logging module to allow one to
> easily specify what should be logged)
>
> Regards,
> Monty

 . . . o o o o o
¡¡¡¡¡¡ _____ ¡¡¡¡ o
¡¡¡¡¡¡
oo ¡¡ oo¡ 'oo OOOO-: oo\\_       javabean --- wuym@stripped

Thread
Can Ignore some Database to write update logwuym15 Apr
  • Can Ignore some Database to write update logMichael Widenius16 Apr
  • Re: Can Ignore some Database to write update logwuym16 Apr
    • Re: Can Ignore some Database to write update logStephan Greene16 Apr
      • How do I force the use of indices within select queries?Thilo Salmon16 Apr