I was asked to scope out the following features, and am not the person to be
Hence the manuals weren't particularly helpful.
I'm looking for definitive references one way or the other for the following
Does MySQL support the following:
- Support for DDL commands and dynamic SQL inside stored procedures?
- EXECUTE STATEMENT in Stored Procedures. (may be same question as above)
- Support for creation of databases inside stored procedures.
- Support for UTF-8 data storage in VARCHAR columns.
- Support of CLOBS or TEXT columns such that we can store up to 60,000 bytes
of TEXT data
On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice on how to
get there! http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement