List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:J A Date:February 28 2006 6:10pm
Subject:Some general questions
View as plain text
I was asked to scope out the following features, and am not the person to be
implementing them.
Hence the manuals weren't particularly helpful.
I'm looking for definitive references one way or the other for the following
questions.
SOS!

Does MySQL support the following:
- Support for DDL commands and dynamic SQL inside stored procedures?
- EXECUTE STATEMENT in Stored Procedures. (may be same question as above)
- Support for creation of databases inside stored procedures.
- Support for UTF-8 data storage in VARCHAR columns.
- Support of CLOBS or TEXT columns such that we can store up to 60,000 bytes
of TEXT data

Some general questionsJ A28 Feb
  • Re: Some general questionsMartijn Tonies28 Feb
  • Re: Some general questionsPeter Brawley28 Feb
    • Re: Some general questionsJ A28 Feb
      • Re: Some general questionsPeter Brawley28 Feb
    • Re: Some general questionsPeter Brawley1 Mar