List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Xiaobo Chen Date:February 26 2006 4:55pm
Subject:problem with transfer databases from different Mysql versions
View as plain text
Hi, all

I have installed a portal server and which has Mysql 4.0.15-nt with it.
Before I installed this server, I have Mysql 4.1 in my PC. But thing is
that they will conflict and I have to delete the old Mysql service. So I
used "mysqldump" to export the databases from the 4.1 version to the sql
files. But when I use "source" to retrieve those database in the 4.0.15-nt
version, it reports errors.

Can anyone tell me how I should tackle this problem? I am also concerned
what the "-nt" here means?

Thanks a lot.

Xiaobo

Thread
problem with transfer databases from different Mysql versionsXiaobo Chen26 Feb
  • Re: problem with transfer databases from different Mysql versionssheeri kritzer2 Mar