List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:February 26 2006 1:59pm
Subject:Re: It's party time!
View as plain text

> On 2/25/06, Martijn Tonies <m.tonies@stripped> wrote:
> >
> > I'm sorry to say, there won't be any version for Linux. Not this
> > year, at least.
> >
> > You can, however, connect to MySQL running on a Linux host.
> >
> > Martijn Tonies
>
> Too bad. Do you provide the winbox so that I can connect? 'Cause I've
> nothing but Kubuntu and Fedora at home.

From what I've heard, Database Workbench works fine under
Win4Lin and Wine.

That's all I can say for now :-)

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com
Thread
It's party time!Martijn Tonies24 Feb
  • Re: It's party time!Joshua Kugler24 Feb
  • Re: It's party time!Martijn Tonies25 Feb
    • Re: It's party time!Dotan Cohen26 Feb
  • Re: It's party time!Martijn Tonies26 Feb