List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:February 25 2006 12:18pm
Subject:Re: It's party time!
View as plain text

> On Friday 24 February 2006 09:14, Martijn Tonies wrote:
> > And we're handing out the presents...
> >
> > A 5-year celebration of our developer tool Database Workbench.
> >
> > The MySQL module was added recently, so are the MS SQL
> > Server and Oracle modules.
> >
> > >From this Monday until next Friday, it's a 75% discount!
> >
> > Check here:
> > http://www.upscene.com/index.htm?dbw_party_promo.htm
>
> Looks pretty nice.  I'll look at buying a copy as soon as there is a
version
> for Linux.

I'm sorry to say, there won't be any version for Linux. Not this
year, at least.

You can, however, connect to MySQL running on a Linux host.

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
It's party time!Martijn Tonies24 Feb
  • Re: It's party time!Joshua Kugler24 Feb
  • Re: It's party time!Martijn Tonies25 Feb
    • Re: It's party time!Dotan Cohen26 Feb
  • Re: It's party time!Martijn Tonies26 Feb