List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:February 23 2006 3:18pm
Subject:Re: Query returns to many results
View as plain text
> Again, I implore all SQL coders to use the explicit JOIN syntax on all
> platforms that support it (Oracle being a well-known exception). It makes

Oracle supports the ANSI JOIN syntax from v9 and up.

> Shawn Green

As for the rest, I fully agree.

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
Query returns to many resultsSchalk23 Feb
  • Re: Query returns to many resultsGeorge Law23 Feb
    • Re: Query returns to many resultsSchalk23 Feb
      • Re: Query returns to many resultsSGreen23 Feb
        • Re: Query returns to many resultsMartijn Tonies23 Feb
  • Re: Query returns to many resultsPeter Brawley24 Feb
    • Re: Query returns to many resultsSchalk24 Feb