List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ade Date:April 16 1999 1:05pm
Subject:incomplete rpm
View as plain text
Hi,
I am trying to install version 3.21.30 of the mysql server on my RedHat
Linux 5.0 system.  Unfortunately the rpm package has been built without
the scripts directory.  I have found a reference to this in the mailing
list archive ( a certain Doug character seemed to be the culprit!) but
cannot find a fix or a reference to this in the FAQ or chapter 4 of the
manual.
Could you please let me know if there is a fix or point me in the
direction of an earlier or later release of the rpm that is complete.

Many thanks for your time in this matter

best regards

Adrian
Thread
incomplete rpmAde16 Apr
  • Re: incomplete rpmDarrell Shifflett16 Apr