List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:  Date:March 14 1999 9:33am
Subject:Server crashed, error 11
View as plain text
My server seemed to crash, I couldn't start or stop it anything I tried to
do gave me this error:

mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
error: 'Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of
available memory, you can consult the manual for any possible OS dependent

I wasn't out of memory, all of my other stuff worked fine.  I don't know
what to do, but it is very important that this not happen again. If
anybody can help me or point me in the right direction, please send me an

I am using mysql 3.21.33b

Afam Agbodike

Server crashed, error 11mypass14 Mar
  • Server crashed, error 11Michael Widenius15 Mar