List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:  Date:March 14 1999 9:33am
Subject:Server crashed, error 11
View as plain text
My server seemed to crash, I couldn't start or stop it anything I tried to
do gave me this error:

mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
error: 'Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of
available memory, you can consult the manual for any possible OS dependent
bug'

I wasn't out of memory, all of my other stuff worked fine.  I don't know
what to do, but it is very important that this not happen again. If
anybody can help me or point me in the right direction, please send me an
email.

I am using mysql 3.21.33b

Thanks,
Afam Agbodike

Thread
Server crashed, error 11mypass14 Mar
  • Server crashed, error 11Michael Widenius15 Mar