List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:November 24 1999 12:05am
Subject:Re: Bug in min() function
View as plain text

Frank> Michael Widenius wrote:

>> Hi!
>>
>> Any way you can reproduce a table, that you can give us access to,
>> that shows this on Linux with the 3.22.26 version ?
>>
>> If yes, please make a tar of the .frm, .ISM and .ISD files and this
>> mail and ftp it to ftp://www.mysql.com/pub/mysql/secret
>> and we will check this out.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Monty

Frank> I have put the tables into your secret folder - mysql_min_bug.tar.gz

Frank> Try this command

mysql> select min(logGI50) from gi50;
Frank> +--------------+
Frank> | min(logGI50) |
Frank> +--------------+
Frank> |       -0.000 |
Frank> +--------------+
Frank> 1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Frank> With regards

Frank> Frank Oellien

Hi!

The problem seams to be a key on decimal(7,3).

The easiest way to solve this is to convert the number to a
double(7,3) or remove the key on logGI50, until I can provide a patch
for this.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Bug in min() functionFrank Oellien22 Nov
  • Bug in min() functionMichael Widenius23 Nov
  • Re: Bug in min() functionFrank Oellien23 Nov
    • Re: Bug in min() functionMichael Widenius24 Nov
    • Re: Bug in min() functionMichael Widenius24 Nov