List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dirk Bremer Date:February 14 2006 9:52pm
Subject:RE: Byte Swapping (Re Post)
View as plain text

REVERSE would alter the order of the bytes. To convert between
big-endian and little-endian, I believe that you need to reverse the
order of the bits in either a byte or a word.

Dirk Bremer - Senior Systems Engineer - ESS/AMS - NISC Lake St. Louis MO
- USA Central Time Zone
636-755-2652 fax 636-755-2503

dirk.bremer@stripped
www.nisc.coop
Thread
Byte Swaping (Re Post)David Godsey14 Feb
  • Re: Byte Swapping (Re Post)SGreen14 Feb
    • Re: Byte Swapping (Re Post)gerald_clark14 Feb
      • Re: Byte Swapping (Re Post)SGreen14 Feb
RE: Byte Swapping (Re Post)Gordon Bruce14 Feb
RE: Byte Swapping (Re Post)Dirk Bremer14 Feb
RE: Byte Swapping (Re Post)Dirk Bremer17 Feb