List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Date:February 13 2006 12:44am
Subject:Re: cannot delete row but permissions ok
View as plain text

+-----------+--------------+---------+-------------+-------------+-------------+-------------+

+-----------+--------------+---------+-------------+-------------+-------------+-------------+

+-----------+--------------+---------+-------------+-------------+-------------+-------------+

> > What is going on?
> >
> > --
> > Peter
> >

> Hi -
>
> Have you ran a 'flush privileges' as root after granting the amavisd
> user permissions to do those actions?

Thank you.  That did it.  You know I was looking for a related button on
phpMyAdmin but it does not exist (from what I can see) so I figured it did
this in the background.

cannot delete row but permissions okPeter12 Feb
  • Re: cannot delete row but permissions okDan Trainor13 Feb
    • Re: cannot delete row but permissions okPeter13 Feb
Re: cannot delete row but permissions okDan Trainor13 Feb